HAWKCHURCH PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to the Council:
Mr John Vanderwolfe FILCM Chartered MCIPD
5 Halletts Way
I hereby give notice of a Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 18th January in the Village Hall at 7pm
J.F. Vanderwolfe JF Vanderwolfe
Clerk to the Council
11th January 2022
The public can participate in the meeting as directed in item 6 of this agenda
1. Apologies: To receive apologies for absence from members
2. Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct: Councillors are reminded of the need to declare any Declarations of Interest, either at this stage of the meeting, or as soon as they become aware of the interests.
3. Minutes: To adopt the minutes of the Council meetings held on the 16th November 2021 as a true record.
4. Committee Minutes: To adopt the minutes of the Playing Field Committee meeting held on the 16th November 2021 as a true record.
5. Matters Arising from the Minutes that are not an agenda item
6. Democratic Period: opportunity for members of the public to ask questions or make statements
7. To receive reports from the County and District Councillors
a) Accounts for Payment
b) Financial Update
c) To agree the budget and Precept demand for the year commencing 1st April 2022
9. Highways and Rights of Way
10. Planning: None to deal with
12. Queens Jubilee: To discuss if the Council wishes to commemorate this event in any way
14. Items of urgency
15. Date of next meetings Tuesday 15th March 2022 at 7pm