Police and Crime Commissioner Election
For the Devon and Cornwall Police Area
1. An election is to be held for a Police and Crime Commissioner for the Devon and Cornwall Police Area.
2. Nomination papers can be obtained from the office of the Police Area Returning Officer, Exeter City Council, Paris Street, Exeter EX1 1JN during the times stated below. Please phone 01392 265141 to arrange.
3. Nomination papers must be delivered to the Police Area Returning Officer at Exeter City Council, Paris Street, Exeter EX1 1JN between 10am and 4pm on any working day after publication of this notice but no later than 4pm on Thursday 8 April 2021.
4. If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday 6 May 2021.
5. Applications to register to vote must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by Monday 19 April 2021. Applications can be made online: https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
6. The £5,000 deposit can be paid by legal tender, bank transfer or by means of a banker’s draft from a drawer which carries on business as a banker in the United Kingdom.
7. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 20 April 2021.
8. New applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
9. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Thursday, 6 May 2021.
|Electoral Registration Officer contact details|
|Voting area||Address||Contact details|
|Cornwall Council||3S County Hall Treyew Road Truro TR1 3AYemail@example.com 01209 614373|
|Council of the Isles of Scilly||Town Hall St Mary’s Isles of Scilly TR21 0LWfirstname.lastname@example.org 01720 424545|
|East Devon District Council||Blackdown House Border Road Honiton EX14 1EJemail@example.com 01395 517550|
|Exeter City Council||Paris Street Exeter EX1 1JNfirstname.lastname@example.org 01392 265141|
|Mid Devon District Council||Phoenix House Phoenix Lane Tiverton EX16 6PPemail@example.com 01884 255255|
|North Devon Council||Lynton House Commercial Road Barnstaple EX31 1DGfirstname.lastname@example.org 01271 388277|
|Plymouth City Council||Ballard House West Hoe Road Plymouth PL1 3BJemail@example.com 01752 304866|
|South Hams District Council||Follaton House Plymouth Road Totnes TQ9 5NEfirstname.lastname@example.org 01803 861434|
|Teignbridge District Council||Forde House Brunel Road Newton Abbot TQ12 4XXemail@example.com 01626 215104|
|Torbay Council||Town Hall Torquay TQ1 3DRfirstname.lastname@example.org 01803 208008|
|Torridge District Council||Riverbank House Bideford EX39 2QGemail@example.com 01237 428739|
|West Devon Borough Council||Kilworthy Park Tavistock PL19 0BZfirstname.lastname@example.org 01822 813604|
24 March 2021
Police Area Returning Officer