Although national restrictions have eased Covid-19 cases are again high.
For the foreseeable future the committee have made the decision to continue with our current Covid-19 policies.
- Screens will remain in place.
- Cleaning schedules to continue, before during and end of shifts.
- Masks to be worn by volunteers and customers (unless exempt).
- Maximum of two customers in the shop at any one time.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
We recognise that this may be frustrating for some, but the safety of our volunteers and customers is paramount and we would be grateful if you would support our decision. We are still able to offer window service for customers who do not wish to enter.
The shop committee will regularly review the policy and procedures and keep you updated with any changes.
Many thanks for your understanding and patience.