Terms of Hire
Sessions are AM / PM / Early evening / Late evening.
- No sub-letting of any part of the Hall is allowed.
- The maximum number of people in the Hall at any time shall not exceed 250.
- Under the terms and conditions of the licence for Singing, Music and Dancing the Hall maybe used between 10.30am and midnight.
- A licence must be obtained if alcohol is to be sold.
- The Hirer/s to be responsible for any loss or damage to the property or premises.
- The Hirer, or responsible person appointed by them, must ensure that:-
- No exits are blocked at any time.
- Hall users are familiar with the Fire Exits available
- No nails, pins, tacks, tape, blutac or similar are to be used on the walls.
- At the end of the hire they will also be responsible for:
- Cleaning of the hall
- Removal of all rubbish
- Closure of all windows
- Drawing back of all curtains
- Turning off of main water supply
- Switching off of all lighting and heating
- Securing of all doors and locking of the premises
A stage is available, free of charge, for use in various parts of the hall. Consisting of 5 components of various size. Please discuss your needs at time of hire.
£50 deposit to be paid at time of booking
Any information given when signing the hire agreement should be correct and any mis-statement or misrepresentation will invalidate that agreement.